Our annual report 2020/21 focuses on the voices of Army families to show the impact our work has had. Using case studies, we outline the positive change that has been made to their lives through our important work.
Our highlights include:
- Continuing to support families through the COVID-19 lockdowns, digesting and interpreting information from chain of command, and updating the dedicated COVID-19 section on our website;
- maintaining our support for spouses, partners and family members by growing Forces Families Jobs with the other families’ federations;
- gathering important evidence through our Big Survey on the Future Accommodation Model;
- highlighting the issues faced by separated spouses and civil partners leaving military housing, resulting in new guidance being issued;
- collaborating with other organisations such as the NHS, ensuring families’ evidence was fed into its engagement project which considered the unique issues faced by Service families;
- supporting Foreign & Commonwealth families with immigration and visa issues.
Our annual report for 2020/21 is out now. Have a read and find out more about the successes we have achieved for Army families.
POSTED ON 8 DECEMBER 2021