This year, our annual report again focuses on the voices of Army families to show the impact our work has had. Using case studies, we outline the positive change that has been made to their lives through our important work.
Our successes include:
- Informing families during the COVID-19 lockdown by creating a specific section on our website full of relevant information;
- expanding our support for spouses, partners and family members by launching Forces Families Jobs with the other families’ federations;
- representing families at a parliamentary level, talking to the Secretary of State, ministers and MPs;
- supporting Foreign & Commonwealth families with immigration and visa issues;
- reaching out to families in Wales by hosting a series of events to promote engagement and counter isolation.
Our annual report for 2019/20 is out now. Have a read and find out more about the successes we have achieved for Army families.
POSTED ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2020