AFF is aware that some families have experienced issues at the start of the new FDIS contract. We know how frustrating this is for families, and we have raised these issues directly with DIO. We will continue to do this for you, so please continue to contact us.
In addition, we have the following updates from DIO:
- DIO greatly appreciated that families held off calling in routine repairs until the 11 April. This has allowed a lot of handover work and urgent jobs to be dealt with.
- 11 April did see a high volume of calls to the National Service Centre for routine appointments, and a technical issue also prevented some families from getting through.
- These issues have been addressed, and Pinnacle are closely monitoring the call wait times, which are reducing.
- Please remember that you can also log a repair by emailing email@example.com
Outstanding works from the Amey contract
- If you raised a job prior to 11 March or had follow-on works, you should have been contacted with an appointment to close out these works.
- If you have not been contacted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the old job reference number from Amey so that these can be actioned.
- Please also contact AFF at email@example.com with the details, so we can monitor and help you chase.
- If you reported a job between 11-25 March with Amey, you should be contacted by the 29 April at the latest.
- If you haven’t been contacted by then, please call or email Pinnacle. Also let us know at AFF, so that we can monitor these issues and feed back your concerns to Pinnacle and DIO.
- Our Housing Specialist, Cat Calder, discussed this with James Savage from DIO on the AFF Facebook Live session
- The Homehub won’t go live until the Pinnacle systems have been running for a while. Keep an eye out on the AFF website for more information on the launch date and how to sign up and use it.
Please do continue to feed back to AFF on how the new contract is going as well as letting Pinnacle and your welfare teams know directly. The more information we have the sooner issues can be resolved. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED ON 19 APRIL 2022