Focus on housing – making changes to your quarter

If you are looking to make changes to your quarter, for example, building decking in the garden, you will need to get permission from Amey via an encroachment form, which can be found here.

This form can also be used to request permission to have a pet in your quarter, run a business from your home, store firearms, have a nanny live with you, have a long- term visitor and request a reference for a private landlord. 

Any changes you make will need to be removed in time for move-out.


Share a thought

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top

What our families say about AFF

“AFF - just a thank you for all that you do!!”

“What an awesome organisation”

“Thank you so much Army Families Federation!”

Find out more
11,177enquiries received in 2020
10,500+followers on Facebook
33,198unique website views during November
9,500+followers on Twitter