If you’re looking for help with your career, the Partner Career Support Programme could be a good place to start. The programme provides tailored career support and is fully funded by the MOD so there is no cost to you or your partner or spouse.
It’s run by the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) and is online, so accessible from wherever you are in the world to fit around your Army family life.
Eligibility for the programme has now been expanded to include those whose partners or spouses are on resettlement, in their last two years or have submitted a termination notice.
As long as your partner or spouse has been in regular, FTRS or MPGS Service for more than four years, and is still serving on 1 April, you’re eligible to sign up.
You can benefit from:
- Bespoke career coaching
- Support from your own assigned career consultant
- A personal development plan
- Access to online self-assessments, videos and guides
- Online resources and industry insights
- Signposting to additional support and training
- Access to single Service welfare services.
For more information, see www.ctp.org.uk/partner-programme
POSTED ON 9 FEBRUARY 2021